Bird's Eye View

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Reactions

Curiosity, reservation, concern, excitement, support -- some of the viewpoints and reactions I've received since making my future intentions public fodder.  Interesting to note who "gets it" and who is a little timid about such big changes; but I guess the only reaction I should be concerned about is my own.   And, in the end, I'm a firm "believer" in my old guru, Tony Robbins, and his line of thinking -- think it, believe it, do it!  All the firewalks and seminars I did so many years ago either validated my way of thinking or opened my eyes, so it's no surprise to me, but whatever comes, I'm not likely to sit on the sidelines for too long.  Maybe that's just not in the cards for me, or maybe I just haven't found my center yet.  Well, I guess we'll have to see how this all plays out.  But by making my intentions public, I am forcing myself into ACTION -- otherwise, I just sound silly.


Many years ago, for other reasons, I had an inkling of what would perhaps be a guiding light in my life:  
"A fantasy can be an illusion of necessity, proportionate only to the disciplines of the mind or the ability of the heart to dream."
And so I thought, okay that's what I have to do -- believe it and go for it.  Guess we'll soon see if the fantasy really does become my new reality.  To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment